Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

you pierce my lungs, my limbs go numb, as my colours fade out you watch me bleed, you watch me bleed. Watch Me Bleed, by Scary Kids Scaring Kids

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - STITCHEDTEDDYBEAR
STITCHEDTEDDYBEAR
What concerts and/or tours have you been to? Sep 22 2015, 06:39 PM

Replies

Kamela
Mar 13 2019, 10:17 AM
Emm i have been to many tours in my Life including South America , North America, Italy etc but the Tour that left an unbreakable memory storm on my mind was the tour to Iran that i have been to about 3 years ago. It was an unforgettable journey for me . I still remember i choose Ziyarat Group for my tour that provided me complete Ziyarat packages. Their best and discounted combo was of iran ziarat package that include almost every thing including food. I do prefer them till now because of their marvelous services.
Emo Pictures - acecolette453
acecolette453
Mar 19 2019, 02:17 AM
I went to Panic at the Disco two weeks ago and I had a beautiful time
Clarathomson
May 16 2019, 10:39 AM
I have been to Dubai last summer and it was totally amazing experience. They have all the enjoyment at a place that anyone can want but the Morning desert safari was something that below my mind completely. I just love the tour package, the Belly dance, food, desert tours,Camel Riding, Sand Boarding, Henna painting, Tanoura Dancing infect each and every single thing there.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More