Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

My life is like a video game, trying hard to beat the stage, all the while I’m still collecting coins Game Over, by Falling In Reverse

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

MyChemicalDavid
hewwo ! Sep 28 2015, 03:24 AM
hewwo <(°_°)>

Replies

Amor-ac-Luctus
Sep 28 2015, 03:33 AM
I'd say just because of the stereotype of our scene. So many people don't want to take the time to understand it and instead just jump to conclusions and judge. Screw 'em and just be you, plus odds are they have secretly listened to MCR, their stuff is great and they've got something everyone can relate to.
Goodbyeworldimdone
Sep 28 2015, 03:55 AM
Honestly, when i wore my mcr shirt to my catholic school, a bunch of mcr fans acknowledged me and i made new friends over it. A few did look at my shirt confused but other than that, that was it.
MyChemicalDavid
Sep 28 2015, 05:29 AM
even just looking a little bit emo when i enter my class i notice people stay staring at my clothes for a while
Savius
Sep 28 2015, 06:49 AM
Maybe they just think that band is shitty :P
Emo Pictures - kelsinkaaa
kelsinkaaa
Sep 28 2015, 07:40 PM
It's because you don't listen to the mainstream "bands", I guess. People who stand out are usually picked on :/
Mcrbvb
Sep 28 2015, 09:06 PM
They just think you're an 'emo freak' they don't take people they way you are. They might think you worship the devil because of the music or clothes, or you're hair. I have an MCR 'I'm not Okay' shirt and they do that all the time.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2015, 09:39 PM
Who cares just be happy with who you are.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More