Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet Cut myself on angel hair and baby's breath Broken hymen of 'Your Highness', I'm left black Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back Heart shaped box, by Nirvana

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Goodbyeworldimdone
SoEmo App Oct 28 2015, 11:36 PM
Okay so this site has been really great and all but i think it would be easier for people if this became an accessible app. No more exchanging numbers, emails, kik, snapchat and other social media. It would make the messaging thing easier and it would give soemo a new look. This website can still be up on the internet like this but it would be awesome to make and use in a daily basis. Also, it would be really cool if we can see emos in our area and stuff for hangouts.. Idk it sounds fun lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Oct 28 2015, 11:52 PM
An app has been on the extremely long to-do list for a while now. Matt's priorities at the moment are with the new site. I'm sure we will eventually have an app. But if you people are so impatient, how about some of us learn to code and make an app ourselves? Any takers? Anyone?!
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Oct 29 2015, 01:41 AM
^ totally agree with you there! Pretty sure this site works well on most (if not all) mobile platforms now anyway,so it's not like an app will make a huge amount of difference to mobile usage.. In the mean time if you're after something that looks like an app (but isnt) and you have a smart phone, bookmark the site and add it to your home screen..vola! You have a convenient way of accessing SE on the move. As for seeing other emo's/alternatives in your area, there is a browse members section, in which you can run searches via country and type in key words in the "enter town/state/region" box. Hope that helps you alittle :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 29 2015, 02:42 PM
^Thanks both for your replies which I agree with =] I am still very dedicated to this site and if I didn't have a full time job and did nothing out of work I'd have the new site and an app all done. I have all the knowledge (and then some) just sadly not enough time. However the new site which will look far better and more modern as well as working well on mobiles is about 60% done now. I will continue work on this, but can't say for sure when it will be live. Hopefully not too long!! I might give everyone a sneak peak soon though =]
Emo Pictures - sxck_my_fvck
sxck_my_fvck
Nov 10 2015, 02:45 AM
Im super excited for this website to have an app considering my laptop recently took its last breath.
FallenArchangel
May 10 2016, 08:13 AM
I've always liked the idea of an app, and it wouldn't be hard to make, with the exception of the chat.. With the way the chat is currently set up, it would be really hard for it to work on an app any different than it would if you went to soemo.co.uk on your phones browser. It would have to be redone, and it hasn't changed at all in the past four years.
FallenArchangel
May 15 2016, 07:26 AM
Update: I'm going to give this a shot. I've made tons of applications for PC, but I've never made anything for Android, so depending on how different it is this could take all summer (Assuming that it's completely different). I won't bother with it at them moment, but if I do get something semi working, I'll make a thread about it and get in touch with Matt. Until you see that thread, don't get your hopes up. I'll do my best.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
May 25 2016, 03:59 AM
Can't wait to see SoEmo app.
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 28 2016, 01:32 PM
There's a new site and (hopefully) app? Sign me the Hell up! :D
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Oct 13 2016, 12:31 AM
New updated site release date? Any preview ..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More