Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Nothing will last in this life our time is spent constructing, now you're perfecting a world... meant to sin. Unholy Confessions, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Nail Polish Nov 04 2015, 08:39 PM
Do you wear it? If so, what colors do you usually paint your nails? I occasionally wear black nail polish. I used to wear it all the time when I was younger.

Replies

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Nov 04 2015, 08:47 PM
Nail polish? Ehhhh... I rarely ever use it. Its one of those things that I like but hate at the same time. As for colour, it can be any colour. Doesn't matter which. It'll be off 5 minutes after putting it on 😶 Plus, I cant paint my nails very well either. Especially my right hand >.<
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Nov 04 2015, 09:28 PM
^ aha same on the one sided thing! my right hand always looks like a toddler has been let loose with a paint brush and paints,Whilst my left is left looking neat >.< Used to wear it loads as a kid but only wear it every now and then on my natural nails. Always wear it on my fakes though and enjoy creating nail art on them (my real nails are far too short sill) As for Varnish, I've an entire large draw full of the stuff, covering the entire rainbow pretty much (yet to find a blue i like the tone of and brown/flesh colors.. well they're just not my thing) and i've quite afew textured ones in there too :3 saying that though, i tend to stick to wearing black,grey, deep purples and reds. However i've a tendency after afew hrs to pick at it and scratch it off..kinda fun doing that though xD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 04 2015, 09:41 PM
From a guys point of view I think it looks good on a girl and they should make the effort more :D Plus it's fun for me to pick it off haha
Emo Pictures - xChasingRainbowsx
xChasingRainbowsx
Nov 05 2015, 01:43 PM
I always wear black nailpolish xD and i had fake nails for a while with skull stickers and fishtights designs on them, so i didn't have to paint them every 2 days (bc it comes off so easy) but those are .. idk, it's difficult to do things like zip your pants or something with fake nails.
LittleWitch
Apr 18 2018, 09:20 PM
I’m a weirdo with my nail polishes. I generally like black nails, especially sinve it literally goes with anything I wear. However I’ve colored my nails a dark purple, blues, and reds. My favorite nail polish would have to be this clear one with sparkles, but I just have a weird habit of picking it off.
Emo Pictures - Undercover_Hoe
Undercover_Hoe
Apr 23 2018, 04:47 AM
usually black with glitter on top, mostly because the glitter makes it stay on longer and chips less noticable

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More