Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Tell me what I've gotta do There's no getting through to you The lights are on but nobody's home (nobody's home) You say I can't understand But you're not giving me a chance Talking To Myself, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Hobbies Nov 30 2015, 12:28 AM
Just curious, what's some hobbies people have and how did you get into them?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 30 2015, 09:21 PM
Cars, car meets, walking/exploring/adventures, making websites... few of mine
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Nov 30 2015, 10:16 PM
Drawing/painting, even though I'm a crappy artist I'm still learning to play guitar and bass, if slightly slower than "normal" Exploring/adventures, esp in places I don't really know Reading, sometimes creative writing A few of my hobbies
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Dec 04 2015, 03:13 AM
Singing (clean & harsh vocals) Playing music with people Finding new music Playing guitar (I hate to say it,but honestly Guitar Hero made me want to learn to play guitar,turned out I had a talent for it)
xJetSetx
Dec 04 2015, 04:36 AM
Cars, adventure, music, etc lol
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Dec 12 2015, 03:54 AM
Playing bass guitar, song writing, going to shows/gigs, journaling, forums, shopping, taking random pictures and videos, and going on walks and adventures.
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Dec 12 2015, 11:12 PM
~Drawing ~Writing ~Music ~Paranormal stuff 😶 ~Gaming ~Gardening ~And cleaning tbh..
yurguardianangel
Aug 06 2016, 07:07 PM
Gaming Music Horror Films Shopping Going to gigs/festivals Eating out especially japanese,chinese,thai,mexican.
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Nov 03 2016, 04:09 PM
Vinyls records Construction Architecture Environment/ Wildlife Gardening Whisky Youtube ?
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Nov 03 2016, 09:13 PM
May I add memorizing pointless stuff to my list? I can recall Pi to 25 decimal places and I can recall 79% of the periodic table (most of that, in order, and yes, I did test myself~)
LipsOfDeceit
Dec 29 2016, 09:15 PM
All things music, make up, going for long drives or walks, wasting my life away on the internet... to name a few lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 31 2016, 06:02 PM
^We'd get on well excluding the makeup as I don't use any =P
metalX
Jan 04 2017, 02:50 AM
I was thinking a lot. That's the first. Don't try it, cuz it causes sadness at least. One more. Maybe i have tried a lot of changes, maybe more than anyone else. Some people were jealous, some said that i am divine. I am really bored with me, cuz i live with myself every year, every month, every day. I want 2 find another life 2 live. So that's my last hobby. I should be less smart, so as not 2 think about such things. Is there any solution? Probably not.
Emo Pictures - Anonymous_Editor
Anonymous_Editor
Feb 28 2018, 06:07 AM
-drawing -Playing instruments (drums) -Poetry -Music All of after I had a very complex situation with a Girl. Poetry to express myself, playing drums to let the rage out, music to calm my nerves and worries after school. Drawing to also express myself, but also to not be bored.
LittleWitch
Feb 28 2018, 07:55 PM
~ Practicing my oboe, because I like learning new music ~ Writing... mostly love and horror stuff ~ Definitely just listening to music and sleeping ahah

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More