Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If i had common sense i'd cut myself or curl up and die! Sticks and stones may break my bones, but anything you say will only fuel my lungs. sarcasm, by get scared

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Piercings Dec 01 2015, 09:32 PM
My friend does her own piercings and recently tried piercing her lip.. want angel bites or whatever you call them for a while, you know those piercings on the top lip 😶 But I don't even have my ears pierced.. I just wanna know if getting lip piercings hurt, well obviously, but how much? And would it be beneficial if I'd had my ears pierced first? Not that I could have any now, my tutors would literally kill my for piercing my face >.<

Replies

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Dec 01 2015, 09:55 PM
I have my ears pierced, and those get sore so I assume for the lip it would get sore too, though your lip is probably more sensitive than your ears, so it really depends on your pain tolerance. It may be good to get your ears pierced but that's up to you. All of my friend's lips got swollen up even just doing one side, so you may have to do one side then the other another day.
Emo Pictures - xxshatteredxxheartxx
xxshatteredxxheartxx
Dec 02 2015, 02:19 AM
The needle through your lip is literally a second, like a really hard pinch. The worst part is the swelling and the soreness is really bad the first two days. Ibuprofen and ice reduce swelling and don't play with it unless your hands are clean. DO NOT CHANGE THE PIERCING UNTIL IT IS HEALED. I changed mine in a week (no, it did not get infected) but it hurt so bad!
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 07 2015, 08:20 PM
piercings effect people differently though i would advise you get all yours done with a needle and NOT a gun (blunt trauma to the area and harder to sterilize/clean properly ) and at a reputable studio/ designated piercing shop etc... That asides, piercings tend to hurt more if they are in: cartridge areas such as top of the ears and nose bridge/septum and anywhere where there is alot of nerves near the skins surface eg facial areas. personally i'd say get your ear lobes done first and see how you cope with those.That way if anything dose go wrong (hopefully it wont) it's pretty easy and straight forward to treat.Also try wearing those fake lip piercings if you can (you can get hold of some pretty realistic looking ones nowadays), to see if you like the look of the jewelry on your face but also you can decide easier as to positioning of the piercing you want, in advance of getting it done...saves so much time and un-sureness when you get to the piercing room! hope ^ this helps you and good luck, with what ever you decide to get done :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More