Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

So let go, don't jump in and oh well, what you waiting for? And it's alright because there's beauty in the breakdown Let Go, by A Static Lullaby

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - ILikeRain
ILikeRain
Any Punks Here? Dec 04 2015, 10:41 PM
Surely there's some punks here, right? I can't be the only one XD Yeah, yeah, I know this is an emo/scene website so why would there be any punks? Well, if it wasn't for us punks there wouldn't be any emos do you know why? Because you emos are just a punk subculture so yeah, you welcome emo kids!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Dec 05 2015, 05:03 AM
I'm more into hardcore and beatdown than punk but I like Code Orange Kids if that counts
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Dec 05 2015, 04:16 PM
1: Rude 2: Just no
Emo Pictures - ILikeRain
ILikeRain
Dec 05 2015, 11:05 PM
First, rude? I thought I was being simple XD, second, how could you possibly get offended by this!?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 07 2015, 06:28 PM
I have to agree I don't think this was rude.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 07 2015, 08:49 PM
Can't see how this post is rude at all, as in fact he is indeed accurate. Post hardcore music (aka emo's said to be root/original music) came from the punk scene which itself comes from jazz/blues (plus some other subtypes) and so on... forgive the fact I'm alittle bit of a music history nerd :') Personally i grew up surrounded by the modern punk scene (thanks to old close mates) and punk (both old and new alike) is still something that is very close to my heart both culture and music wise. However nowadays i'm considered to be more of Goth/Deathrocker, with a music taste that really should never be put in a box,as it wont fit one type or another as i like to mix and match genres (just so happens alot is the alternative side of things).
Emo Pictures - ILikeRain
ILikeRain
Dec 07 2015, 09:31 PM
Lol, you reminded me of my old friend, he was a deathrocker too, before I moved I used to hang out with my old punk friends and one of them happened to be a deathrocker, we didn't really know much about his story, but we did know that he looked creepy af XD anyways he was a quiet person but even though he had his moments, he had great taste like all of us and also a huge fan of The Misfits and Christian Death!.
Emo Pictures - Anarchy_Rulz
Anarchy_Rulz
Jul 23 2017, 07:22 AM
I'm a punk
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 01 2017, 08:03 PM
I was brought up around loads of punks, my parents were really into it and I do love punk music! :)
AzazelSweetcore
Aug 05 2017, 03:09 AM
Punk and proud! I rock the Rawr XD look but I'm a huge nerd for stuff like Fugazi, Moss Icon, Minor Threat, Bad Brains, and Rites of Spring. But of course that's all Hardcore Punk. As for straight up Punk Rock, I dig stuff like Generation X, The Dead Boys, Alkaline Trio, and without a doubt Danzig-Era Misfits.
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Aug 06 2017, 08:51 PM
This was awhile ago but I was joking I swear XD
AzazelSweetcore
Aug 08 2017, 12:32 AM
Nah, don't worry. I don't think anybody's judging you harshly about it. *Secretly judging uber-harshly* jk
xXCREEPYPASTA-LOVEXx
Aug 09 2017, 03:59 PM
I'm a punk
Emo Pictures - Usernames-R-Dumb
Usernames-R-Dumb
Aug 25 2017, 10:12 PM
I'm pretty punk. I listen to a lot of NOFX and old Green Day, plus I have a side cut which I guess is punk
NovaEmbers
Oct 05 2017, 11:41 PM
I’m both... ish....
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Oct 12 2017, 01:53 AM
OHHH SWEET LORD, BRING DOWN THE BREAD!
Memoryland
Oct 24 2017, 11:48 AM
Eeeerrhh Alright, because emo is a subgender of punk does not explain why you are here if you're not into emo in the first place: its like saying " I play ping-pong from time to time and since its a sport, I must be good at basketball too " Not that there is anything wrong with having punks on here, though. Also, welcoming emo kids on their own forum is rude. Its a place dedicaded to our subculture, not the punk culture in general, and you seem to think otherwise here. Anyway, Hi, welcome punk kids.
Emo Pictures - Mercedesx
Mercedesx
Oct 31 2017, 05:03 PM
I'm a punk. I love bands like sex pistols, generation x, misfits (with Danzig) , nofx, social distortion and many more :)
Emo Pictures - Shadow_Rose
Shadow_Rose
Dec 09 2017, 09:22 PM
Honestly, I don’t care if I’m Punk, Emo, Rocker, Metallhead, Goth or…whatever. I like a lot of Music- The Ramones, Sex Pistols, The Clash, Misfits, Green Day, Blink 182, Bad Religion, The Offspring, The Distillers… (I think some of them tend to be Punk xd )

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More