Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I could find a way to see this straight, I'd run away To some fortune that I, I should have found by now I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down, come down Cough Syrup, by Young the Giant

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

whoknew
When youre sensitive Dec 07 2015, 03:32 AM
I've never really been one able to brush things off easily, and truthfully, it frustrates me not to have a thicker shell. I'm just— an emotional, sensitive person, and I know that most emos are known for not giving a shit about anything, and speaking their mind, and doing whatever the fucking hell they want to do, but, I'm just, honestly, not like that. It might even be just a Cancer thing too, but sometimes, I don't even know. And, let me guess— the majority of the responses (or at least thoughts) on this will be, “I don't fucking care”, or, “Deal with it”, or some other snarky, toughass shit like that, but.... Who are the emos/scenes/punks/anyones out there, who actually aren't as hard-as-nails, who aren't as 'toughass', as the stereotypes make them out to be? Just curious, because I know I'm not the only one, and just maybe, this isn't some horoscope thing, either. Anyways, have a good one, guys. ✖️✖️

Replies

Emo Pictures - LifelessxDeath
LifelessxDeath
Dec 07 2015, 06:01 AM
Hey I get what your saying. Over the years i went through a lot of shit so i just learned to not care about anything, but im also a emotional person inside. Sterotypes dont cover everything.
whoknew
Dec 07 2015, 07:12 PM
Yeah, very true. I'm going through the wringer right now too, and sometimes, I wish I wasn't so hung up over it all. Thank you though. :-)
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Dec 07 2015, 08:39 PM
You're not alone, i know afair few sensitive souls who are alternatives :) throughout life, you will find alot of the so called "tough" exterior people, really aren't that big and "don't care bs" as they give off.They just use it as a coping mechanism or as something to shield themselves from the harshness of some individuals,who feel the need to target others based on the fact they are different from mainstream societal norms. But honestly on this site, it makes no difference if you're a mr tough guy type or one of the members who is more in touch with their feelings/thoughts, as all are welcomed equally here :D
LittleWitch
Mar 17 2018, 04:14 AM
I think a lot of people like to cover their true emotions with a front. But, it is honestly very normal to be the way you are! I have an issue with crying spills, especially if I become frustrated or angry.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More