Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Realized there's nothing left but apathy, Can't seem to manufacture feelings the way you do so easily,Tired from trudging through the dark in hopes of brighter days, Sick of swallowing everything that I've wanted to say... The Common Misconception, by Like Moths to flames

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Eating Habits? Dec 15 2015, 06:36 PM
When it comes to food, I can be really fussy. From how its cooked to what is actually is. For example, I will not eat potatoes: Never have, never will - they make me gag, literally. Or meat, I dont eat pink or greasy meat; burgers are a no no >.< I eat more at night than during the day, I dont know why. I can go without eating for a few days but when I do eat, I'm like a bottomless pit πŸ˜‚ I'm also bad with dairy but eh.. Anywho, do you have any weird eating habits? Or nah?

Replies

xJetSetx
Dec 15 2015, 08:14 PM
Not really haha, I just eat whatever whenever c: I like a lot of different junk food but I have a crazy fast metabolism so all good lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 15 2015, 09:19 PM
I eat a lot later in the evening than other people because I get sidetracked. I like my bacon a bit crispy :p
xJetSetx
Dec 16 2015, 04:58 AM
^ this man knows how to breakfast! c:
Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Dec 16 2015, 03:40 PM
πŸ˜‚ I'm not a breakfast person; I just never have breakfast. And I try to avoid pork as much as possible. I'll eat it if I'm given it. Chicken nuggets are so much better πŸ‘Œ
xJetSetx
Dec 16 2015, 08:59 PM
Chicken nuggets are the best c:
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Dec 17 2015, 10:03 AM
I typically find it difficult to eat around other people. Sometimes I just can't eat if it's in a very crowded area or I know (or am paranoid) that people are looking at me. Sometimes I pick up food with both hands and eat it kinda like a squirrel does, especially if I'm nervous. My stomach used to be a bottomless pit but it was back when I was a lot more active. As in playing basketball whenever I got the chance, running, other sports etc. These days I typically eat whatever I want but in small portions whenever I get hungry/remember to eat
Emo Pictures - Chessy
Chessy
Dec 23 2015, 01:15 PM
Well, I'm crazy bout raw veggies of all kinds, I eat them like snacks sorta carrots, cabbage, german turnip, peppers, tomatoes are friggin awesome C:
yurguardianangel
Aug 06 2016, 11:46 PM
I eat breakfast in the evening am I weird? 2 bowls of rice crispies usually
LittleWitch
Mar 17 2018, 04:11 AM
I’m not all that picky, I just don’t like textures of certain foods. Especially if they are mushy in my mouth. I will literally mix anything to make it taste better with my taste buds. Like I would put mayonnaise on my pizza and proceed to put cranberries on top of it.... so yeah... literally anything honestly
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 21 2018, 07:17 PM
uni life tends to equate to make the most of what food you can so, deffo some weird combos and habits form!
Emo Pictures - thatbluemonster
thatbluemonster
Mar 23 2018, 12:08 PM
Food for me is nothing special. Just a food. And... I am kinda vegetarian. I can't eat meat.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More