Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She’s In My Blood And Like A Fire Inside Me. It Consumes The Air Then Leads Me Blindly. She Has My Hopes And Dreams. And She‘s The One I See Who Screams Go On. Reinventing Robert Cohn, by And Then There Were None

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x-meep-x
x-meep-x
Piercings! Dec 28 2015, 01:53 AM
I have my ears pierced but they've re-grown and I was wondering if anyone knew any places around London where I could get piercings - also if I should get them done with a needle or a gun, help!

Replies

Emo Pictures - Condams
Condams
Dec 28 2015, 11:22 AM
Seeing as you're under 16, most places won't do it, even with parental consent. However there are places that do, London Piercing Clinic in Croyden or Underground Piercing & Tattoo in Watford are two of my favourites, they pierce under 16's with parental permission. Never get a piercing done by a piercing gun. A friend of mine had their helix piercing by a gun, however a keloid (excess tissue that forms around the scar area) had started to form. Since then, the keloid is still there. Always get pierced the safer way: with a sterilised needle.
Emo Pictures - ThePiercedCosplayer
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 01 2016, 08:40 PM
I do alot of my own cos im underage. My da goes mental though so no dont do that! Look around on the internet to find places most will need perantal consent and ALWAYS get it done with a needle. Ugh i have a vendeta against gun piercin but thats for a diffrent time! Anyways what you wantin done?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More