Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm not a spectacle, I'm not alright, I'm not a fucking joke, I'm not alright I can't breathe, by VAMPIRES EVERYWHERE!

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Song lyric tattoos! Jan 09 2016, 10:56 AM
Does anyone want song lyric tattoos? What lyrics are you thinking about getting permanently inked? A few of my ideas are: "This shattered heart won't show you where to go" "I don't want to live to waste another day" "We sail on borrowed time" "Deep inside of all of us there's something left to hold" "I told you to run so we'd both be free" "Darling you'll be okay" My problem is too many ideas xD

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 09 2016, 12:13 PM
ME!! But I don't want to share them till/if get those ones. The ones you listed are all good though.
Emo Pictures - x-meep-x
x-meep-x
Jan 09 2016, 11:00 PM
I like 2+5
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Jan 10 2016, 03:44 PM
I was thinking of getting "I Am Alone" across my chest or getting "10-56" small behind my ear. Both are lyrics of the band Yuth Forever
Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
Mar 20 2016, 04:30 PM
I want to get either "I'll wait for you, I cross my heart" or "Alive means your blood is flowing." Both of them are lyrics from Hawthorne Heights Dissolve And Decay.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2016, 11:21 PM
^Love Hawthorne Heights and seen them live =]
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2016, 11:22 PM
"My heart bleeds no more" - Silverstein
Emo Pictures - Zia
Zia
Mar 28 2016, 10:42 AM
I really liked the second one. If I were you I would probably take the one who means the most to me. I wanna tattoo "save me from myself" on my wrist one day cuz it means a lot to me

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More