Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

And the pills That you gave didn't do anything I just slept for years on end (Fuck!) an introduction to the album, by The Hotelier

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Shalin
Slow songs??? Feb 05 2016, 02:00 PM
Slow songs like@ Secondhand Serenade-Stranger The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus-Cat And Mouse Escape The Fate-Harder Than You Know,The Day I Left The Womb MCR-The Light Behind Your Eyes,Cancer.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Feb 05 2016, 08:33 PM
Halfway Deserted - Butterflies Chase Coy- I Fell In Love Once Damien Rice - 9crimes Bright Eyes Iron & Wine
Emo Pictures - Himinnson
Himinnson
Nov 27 2017, 10:03 PM
Naked City ~ Annisokay I Won't Give In ~ Asking Alexandria Lost It All ~ Black veil Brides 15 Fathoms, Counting ~ Bring me the Horizon Blessed With A Curse ~ Bring me the Horizon Can You Feel My Heart ~ Bring me the Horizon Don't Go ~ Bring me the Horizon Hospital for Souls ~ Bring me the Horizon Lonely Day ~ System Of A Down Car Radio - Twnety one Pilots Implicid Demand for Proof ~ Twenty one Pilots
LittleWitch
Feb 22 2018, 02:35 PM
Cup Of Coffee- Garbage He Is- Ghost On Melancholy Hill- Gorillaz Love Will Tear Us Apart- Joy Division Lonely Day- System Of A Down What I’ve Done- Linkin Park

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More