Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Inesgotável fonte de novos horizontes, na imensidão me fiz canção, me fiz presente em teu coração, seriam meus versos em vão? Axis Mundi, by Fresno

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
What are Self-harms social impacts? Feb 12 2016, 08:14 AM
Hi guys =) (thanks Matt for letting me post this!) I’d really appreciate it if some of you could take the time participate in my research project about the following: What are Self-harm’s social impacts in older teenagers and adults within alternative communities within the uk; especially the emo and gothic communities? (please feel free to discuss this question below as well !) It comes in two parts (an anonymous online questionnaire/survey type thing and an open question, e-mail questionnaire ) and you can choose whether just to do 1 part and/or both but please read the instructions down below! x. You must be 16 yrs old or older to take part in this study (if under your results will be omitted from the final data due to ethical grounds ) and you do not have to be specifically be “emo “ or of a gothic subculture either to take part. x. Those from outside of the UK can also participate but is preferred that you have lived in the UK for at least a month or visited the country at some point. x. You can also withdraw at any point ( if you choose to withdraw all your data you have provided will then be deleted from the study). Click me! to take part in the on-line questionnaire Please note: the email questionnaire will only be issued to those users who state their interest in taking it or PM asking to take it. You can only do the email questionnaire once you have completed and sent back an electronic consent form (which I will supply). Feel free to ask me any questions in relation to the study (here or PM) and discuss my question below/leave feedback =) Thank you for reading and showing interest taking part in my study! x

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 12 2016, 10:01 PM
I certainly welcome you posting this Kate and everyone PLEASE TAKE PART if it's relevant to you!! !! on-line questionnaire !!
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Feb 13 2016, 12:04 PM
Thanks for allowing me to post this Matt and a massive thank you, must go too all those who have already responded =) Much appreciated!!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 15 2016, 11:57 PM
More people get involved please =]
IIBloodyTeddyII
Feb 18 2016, 06:52 AM
Hey alot of people in my middle school cut and self harm. Some of them have legit reasons others do it cause its popular.I want to know you guys opinion on young people cutting and how it affects their school and home life. Also how it affects their future.
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Mar 01 2016, 08:18 AM
^ thank you for that point. the results of my study are hopefully going help answer those questions too, but in relation to older teenage/adults. This should enable me to propose and suggest changes/amendments to policies/services in order to make them more supportive for current or new users,as well as find out what new support is needed or can be considered for implementation. for those struggling to find the link to the questionnaire (i realise my opening post is alot to read!) please click the bold writing below: Take the questionnaire here!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More