Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This isn't fair Don't you try to blame this on me My love for you is bulletproof and you're the one who shot me Bulletproof Love, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

LoVeLy-CoRpSe
👊 Any advice on how to get your mom to let you dye your hair yourself?? 👊 Apr 30 2016, 11:52 AM
A week or two or three ago, my mom bleached and dyed my hair. She didn't do a good job with the bleach, one because she BURNED me with the bleach, my cheek and ear actually started hurting after she put the bleach on. Two because the bleach didn't take in most areas so my natural hair color shows. She also didn't do good with the dye because she missed a shitload of places. Also, we ran out of dye for the rest of my hair, so I only have half a head of dye in my hair. I'm NOT letting her do this again!! Any advice on getting my mom to let me dye my hair on my own?? This also includes bleaching it if need be. ✌ ANY ADVICE WILL BE APPRECIATED!✌

Replies

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Apr 30 2016, 11:30 PM
Sometimes, I think its better if you let someone else handle your hair. Doesn't have to be your mother. It could be a friend, or even better, an actual hair stylist that "should" have an idea about what their doing. Not that I let hair stylists touch my hair. But that's another story. So, if you really don't want your mother to do it. I recommend someone else, anyone else, to do it rather than jumping into I yourself. Once the dye is in, its in. Unless you cut it out, or bleach it again which wont be very good >.< Ps. This comes from a person who hasn't got the slightest idea of hair and make up, and can just about put her own hair into a ponytail .-. I hate ponytails...
Emo Pictures - ThePiercedCosplayer
ThePiercedCosplayer
May 01 2016, 08:15 PM
Tell her you dont want it messed up again and its only hair, it grows back! Thats how i convinced my super strict dad to lemme dye my hair whatever way and shave some of it off c: goodluck!
Emo Pictures - _Dead_or_Alive_
_Dead_or_Alive_
May 04 2016, 06:44 PM
well i got my mom to let me dye my hair by simply saying (mom im a teen and ill be an adalt soon and wont be able to do these types of thing cus of work and if i mess up then i can blame my self and not you and i will learn fro my mistakes
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
May 05 2016, 07:57 PM
I agree with _Dead_or_Alive_ as its what I did to convince my mum to let me do my hair myself rather than take me to the hairdressers. That's a lie, I just bought the stuff myself and did it behind her back… BUT the above suggestion is a better course of action. I messed up so badly that not even a trained hairdresser could do anything to correct it XD Also be careful when it comes to dying/bleaching your own hair. Very easy to make the same mistakes as your mother did or worse, especially when you have little experience doing your own hair… if in doubt buy at least two lots of whatever you're using (maybe more, you appear to have a lot of hair) AND have a plan should things go wrong

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More