Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm in a car underwater with time to kill, thinking back I forgot to tell you this I didn't care that you left and abandoned me, what hurts more is I would still die for you. Car Underwater, by Armor For Sleep

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
Site improvements, everybody start spitballing. May 05 2016, 08:07 PM
Alright so I was thinking of ways the site could be improved so far this is what I've come up with. Extra Admin(s) Adding at least three or four new mods that would be active. (Ahem.) CHAT ROOM IDEAS: Horror/Gore chat: Basically because some people in the main chats get offended by gore. Group Private Messages: Basically just open a PM and use /invite to add as many people as you want. Banter Free Chat: This chat would be a 'safe zone' I think some people would benefit from this so people are less likely to be reported for just having fun. Reinforcing the no triggering content policy: If someone is reported for triggering content have a redirect page specifically with hotlines and sources to find free therapy. Groups: These would be similar to forums except you can get notifications for specific topics, groups would be made by users and there can be settings making them private or not. Only Admins would be allowed to enter groups uninvited from time to time to monitor conduct. Blogs: These can be for bands, fashion, or art, they are not quite like groups or forums but father a mixture in between. Anyone can look but only people selected by the blog creator can make posts there. Social Media Promo section: This is self-explanatory Band Promo: Make pages for your band or yourself if you are a promo artist, upload videos and music recording as well as mp3 download links, connect with fans, discuss recording equipment, management, etc. Improved Site Model section: Remove models from inactive accounts. Also find other alternative site modelling pages/sites. They can then set up logos and application pages on the site to promote their own pages. Users can apply for any section they want including the main Soemo one. Additional things that can be added to the Site Modelling pages include Editing/Photography tips, finding nice settings for shoots, finding reliable photographers, etc. Also, models should be able to alter their pages. They can organise photo shoots or themes into different folders and their can be additional default folders organising photos by dat no matter what. Models also must update on at least a monthly basis for the main site and that setting can be changed with specific requirements on other site model pages added to the site. We should also have more struct requirements about who gets accepted, qualoty of photos, etc. We don't want to have the site flooded with models again. Youtube: Fix the video upload section on accounts. Also have a section of the site for Youtubers. This can be specifically for promoting youtube channels, talking to other users with youtube accounts, etc. New Site Banner: If you look at the lighting on the current banner you will find... That it's just a fucking belt! We can do better than that, come on now! Alright guys, that's all I've got, I really think these could pull in a lot of new users and be really nice.but I'd like to hear everybody else's opinions and ideas as well so yeah,

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kawaii_pika_monstah
Kawaii_pika_monstah
May 05 2016, 08:12 PM
realy good ideas!
Laylaa
May 05 2016, 08:12 PM
They're actually good ideas though.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 06 2016, 12:34 AM
It's my own belt :P Thanks for the suggestions and I'm currently working on a complete new soemo! Any other suggestions are welcome.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 06 2016, 12:29 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/y2hra25851qewwt/PicsArt_05-06-08.12.53.jpg?dl=0 https://www.dropbox.com/s/jra4bza2fxswk0l/PicsArt_05-06-08.21.12.jpg?dl=0 ^^^^^ By the way I made two new site banners similar to the current one so it won't be a drastic change but I'm thinking one of these could be used, please give credit if you use either. As for the update I think a deadline should be set to keep things more organised.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
May 06 2016, 01:52 PM
there must be an option to search people by their orientations.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 06 2016, 11:43 PM
Thank you for doing those banners, but the new site is going to be totally different and they won't fit. I do set deadlines for each stage but it's a massive job and I am very very busy. I've got a good amount of it done though.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 07 2016, 06:10 PM
What do you think the resolution will be? (And arere you switiching colour schemes?) And as for deadlines what's a rough estimate of when the final 'product' will be complete. Also I'm thinking of maybe studying web design so I could always try to help. P.S Will irc commands still be available, if so /nick should prolly be activated.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 08 2016, 03:39 PM
It will be responsive so work on all devices properly. Colours and design will be totally different. Can't give a deadline yet as new ideas keep popping into my head.. Thanks for the offer to help I will show you have it's progressing sometime... The chat will be different, but unsure yet.
Emo Pictures - Avalanche
Avalanche
May 09 2016, 06:56 PM
Maybe you should do the basic update including the things listed above. But then don't let yourself alter it again for a while. Then you can add things bit by bit after the major update.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More