Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I took what I could get & eventually it took the place of love The match-makers in heaven, Oh, they've got a one-track mind So in our case, I don't think they mind So cut me up, Jenny Cut me up gently Cut Me Up Jenny, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
UK EMO MEET 2016!! Jun 13 2016, 09:19 PM
Ok this is just to gather interest and get people's feedback. If there isn't enough interest it probably won't go ahead so come on people get replying =] 1. Date I'm thinking Mid-Late August (of course before people are back to school/college/uni, etc) 2. Location I'm thinking Camden in London again or Birmingham **UPDATED** Suggested location - Camden, London 3. Plans Do you want to just chill in massive park, get food, go to Camden shopping which is what I've done before and had a good time? (oh and then the pub for those who are over 18?) Or do you fancy going to a gig assuming there is one we all like in August I'm open to any suggestions? I'll post this on the Facebook group soon as well. Once we've got some ideas I'll start listing everyone that's interested in going.

Replies

Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 04 2016, 01:47 PM
Personally i'd say rule b'ham out. Very little of the alt culture left during the day sadly- oasis market is half empty and pidge is full of wannbe's and drugs. Night it's much more alive with the clubs etc. Camden sounds good though, as London has great transport links and both day/night alt culture but what about Manchester? (thought i'd through that one into the mix as loads to do there and has a pretty active and big alt scene too)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 04 2016, 02:40 PM
Thanks Kate. Manchester is a possibility yes, but I haven't been in years and don't really know it. It all depends who can go where. Need everyone to reply! =]
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jul 04 2016, 06:43 PM
I go once in afew months now thanks to the mates up there and my insurance choice. But yes.. People, please post dates your free and location, so this meet can happen and don't forget spread the word! :)
Emo Pictures - raventhekilljoy
raventhekilljoy
Jul 04 2016, 09:45 PM
I will only be able to come if its in Birmingham sorry :/
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 04 2016, 10:46 PM
AH right well as mentioned I need to get an idea who is coming so if I suggest London and there is little interest I will change it.
XXXWOLFIEGIRL01XXX
Jul 12 2016, 08:25 PM
I can go London or Birmingham both good I live in Bristol
TheBleedingDream
Jul 13 2016, 11:37 PM
just as a segway id be happy to show people around derby city (it seems around halfway between alot of these dispute points)
AvengedDemon
Jul 14 2016, 12:08 AM
ill think about it, its gonna cost a bit :P
Jul 22 2016, 03:33 PM
yeah i cant go because i'm on a different continent
Emo Pictures - living_nightmare_99
living_nightmare_99
Jul 23 2016, 08:35 AM
sadly I'm in the U.S :( I WANT TO GO SO BADLY!!!
Emo Pictures - Unicorn9
Unicorn9
Aug 08 2016, 03:58 AM
I'd like to go :3 only can go London though.
Emo Pictures - Polski_101
Polski_101
Aug 08 2016, 09:50 AM
Birmingham is easier for me personally because of work, can't remember if I'm working 27th but if not I should be able to join you. London is OK also, just Birmingham is easier to get to by train (and cheaper - I'm a student remember)
Emo Pictures - Black_Light
Black_Light
Aug 19 2016, 04:27 PM
I'd go but I'm at a friends and I live nowhere near london :(
Emo Pictures - llwolfll
llwolfll
Aug 25 2016, 03:24 PM
London is easier for me personally and I also think it's better than bham and I've ebeen bham bit a bad place but comes very dead around 8pm and onwards where London I personally know Alive towards the night ime and I know some great parks and shopping areas like holland park or China town and etc but Camden probably be the best place as it a nice alt culture place to be in :) that's just my opinion but I don't mind whatever happens but I'd like to try and attend this one XD
Emo Pictures - Neonvision--Beercan
Neonvision--Beercan
Sep 26 2016, 08:26 PM
Yeah! Lets still meet up!
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 29 2016, 11:50 AM
I'll talk to my mum. I'm super interested. Edit: could it not be London? I doubt my mum will allow me to go just because of money issues. I'm fine with Birmingham or Manchester or somewhere around those areas.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2016, 09:57 PM
Just need a date the majority of people can come which is easier said than done! :)
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Oct 11 2016, 01:46 PM
I'm up for a Birmingham date as I know the area and it's closer to me than London now XD *just a suggestion* as there's a massive divide between people who wanna go to London and people who would prefer Birmingham, what if we arranged meets for both places?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 12 2016, 10:46 PM
^Yes but someone will have to host one of them other than me.
Emo Pictures - Little-zombie-wolf
Little-zombie-wolf
Nov 10 2016, 06:21 AM
Awww dammit I don't think I can come ;-; but I really wanna come meet every amazing bean who goes >~<

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More