Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I took what I could get & eventually it took the place of love The match-makers in heaven, Oh, they've got a one-track mind So in our case, I don't think they mind So cut me up, Jenny Cut me up gently Cut Me Up Jenny, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - FatefulDestiny
FatefulDestiny
War Aug 09 2016, 08:59 PM
In war, there is no good guy. In war, we are all bad. You shoot to kill, Or hesitate to die. In war, there is no hero. Only survivors. Men who lived to see another day. Men with barely intact sanity. Hardened and cold Is how we see them. We don't know what they went through. Don't know the enormity of what happened. We didn't see comrades die. We didn't see them die to save us. Friends who gave their life so we May continue our fight. Blood covered, And lost. Battle scarred, And dying. The bonds they had, Not understandable to us. The courage they had, Unfathomable to our minds. Minds are numb. Their lives are gone. The battles won. But they fight on. (This is another older poem of mine. It was inspired by the movie Fury and is going to be published in Accomplished by the America Library of Poetry.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 09 2016, 10:36 PM
I love it. Thanks for sharing it here =]
Emo Pictures - FatefulDestiny
FatefulDestiny
Aug 10 2016, 01:37 AM
You're welcome ^ยท^ Thank you for loving it :P

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More