1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Earth remains in worry, hate and fear Into The Void, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

deadinmyeyes
should i get a lip ring and does it hurt Aug 27 2016, 03:24 AM
ya i want a lip ring badly but... im a pu$$y when it comes to pain. also should i get it done by a professional or by myself/friend.

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Aug 27 2016, 06:19 AM
Probably get it down by a professional
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Aug 31 2016, 07:20 PM
Shouldn't hurt much more than an ear cartilage piercing, I'd imagine. Though everyone has a different pain tolerance and what one person can tolerate, another would find unbearable. And always, ALWAYS get it done by a professional who knows what they're doing. Less likelihood of it going wrong/getting infected. They can also give you something to numb the pain if you're okay waiting around for it to kick in.
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 28 2016, 05:02 AM
DEFINITELY get it done by a professional. make sure the shop looks clean, they use a new disposable needle, etc. i've had several problems with mine. now i don't have it unless i wanna shove the jewelry through again x.x
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2016, 08:56 PM
^What sort of problems have you had?
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Sep 28 2016, 11:08 PM
Oh gosh long post ahead. The problems I've had with just my lip piercings alone: Originally I got snake bites. THe next say (or maybe the day after) the left side fell out. I tried to put it back in but it fell down the sink. So I just kept the one side. Didn't have the best luck with jewelry for awhile because I did something stupid and bought it at hot topic. apparently they paint the metal. :):) anyway, a year or so later I went back to get the other side of the snakebite done. It ended up not being even, although only slightly. It originally pierced uneven anyway and repierced cos I noticed and went back to the shop. then it fell out. so now, it's a year later and I got it redone. then I get a new job that doesn't allow facial piercings. I asked the interviewing manager and he said the retainers would probably be okay. Well it was still kind of fresh so I couldn't get those clear ones, I had to get a super tiny labret with a flesh color top. It worked fine for awhile but then they made me take THEM out and of course the left side was only about 3mos old so it's closed now. For awhile, I kept my right side open by putting jewelry in it on my days off but by this point I didn't have any quality metal and didn't have money or time to rreturn to the shop. Then eventually I hardly ever had days off so now IDK if I could still put jewelry in it. BUt I want it back ;-; also , my body hasalways had problems with pierings
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2016, 09:52 PM
^Thanks for explaining all that to me :)
deadinmyeyes
Oct 04 2016, 10:53 PM
thanks everybody for posting :) might get it done in a weak or 2
Emo Pictures - Poyo
Poyo
Mar 26 2018, 12:09 AM
depends what kind! i have angel bites, you definitely feel it but to me, aside from the first pinch, there wasn't much pain (i even started laughing with the needle in my lip the second time, it was weird) just be prepared that they're a PAIN. they easily unscrew while healing and fall out :/ at least for me

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More