1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

“Just like Jekyll And Hide” Jekyll And Hide, by Five Finger Death Punch

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Hellfire_Angel
-In a way this is closed, but, go ahead and read anyway- Sep 20 2016, 08:51 PM
Today I realized just how many photo editors I have on my device, so, there are several things I can do; •I can do something simple like change the tint of a photo, I now have 19 filters •I can add text onto photos with different fonts, colors, outlines and even curve the letters •I 'think' I can change a photo to black and white, then add color to one specific part. (I.e, I take a picture in my red dress, turn it all black and white, then make the red dress red again to pop out.) •I can add makeup onto faces if I want to The makeup one is my favorite Since realizing that, I thought that since I don't do much all day a lot of times, if anyone who isn't able to do this with their own pics wants it done, they can send me their pictures and I'll edit them according to what they'd like. It's free for me and only takes up time and patience, so I wouldn't mind doing a couple a day or so. This offer is especially for people in situations where they can not put makeup on, for whatever reason be it parents or allergies, but, they want to see what they'd look like in it. Of course, I won't post any of the edits, I'll just check in with the requester to make sure I'm doing it well. {decided I wanted to do this when my parents reacted horribly to me putting darker makeup on my face, I did it pretty well, they just don't like...alternative looks}

Replies

Goodbyeworldimdone
Sep 21 2016, 01:18 AM
i love how you want to help people by editing pics when they cant or dont know how to. I was just wondering if you can change the color of someone's hair by any of your apps. I think adobe photoshop might work to make it look realistic but idk how to do it. if you have any apps that can alter hair color, please let me know in my messages. thank you!!
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Sep 21 2016, 08:20 PM
I miss having photoshop to do a whole bunch of digital makeup stuff

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More