Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

guilt, it's in your voice it's on your face but it looks malnourished greed, it took control and fed your mind but it's still malnourished Malnutrition, by Spineshank

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
My Father of Evil Sep 28 2016, 01:45 PM
Somewhere inside of me, Paradise fell apart, Somewhere deep down inside of me, Happiness faded away, Lies and betrayal mix together, As karma is served to me, cold. Like a star at night, Speaking only of lies, You gave me temporary comfort, Through all my loneliness, But then you stabbed me, Like a rabid serial killer, You stabbed me, And you left me to die. Quit telling everyone you aren't to blame, The facade, the mask, is gone, Your true colors shine brighter than the sun, A snake luring the innocent girl to demise. I'm not OK, And you know who is to blame, The one who caused me fear and pain, The one that left me for dead, The one who didn't treat me right, The one who abused me, Am I really your daughter? Or am I a doll in your selfish game? As the wind howls outside the window, And the rain falls like my invisible tears, And as the clouds cover the sky, I try to remove you, Perform a self-surgery, Do anything, To forget you. I loved you, I hate you. You are simply to me, My father of evil.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 28 2016, 09:00 PM
This is really good =]
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Sep 29 2016, 12:09 PM
Thanks! ^^ I literally made it up on the spot while I was at college yesterday.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More