Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Literate and stylish Kissable and quiet Well that's what girls dreams are made of Timberwolves At New Jersey, by Taking Back Sunday

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Teardrop Piercing - Dermal. Opinions? Sep 30 2016, 05:55 AM
I want to get a teardrop dermal piercing, what do ya'll think? This is what the piercing looks like: teadrop And this is what I look like: me would it work? Only thing I'm worried about is that my body rly doesnt like piercings but maybe I should just take care of them better >___> anyway do you think it would look good? or is the placement too dangerous?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 30 2016, 10:05 PM
Personally I say no, but it's your face.. Love the smile :)
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Sep 30 2016, 11:07 PM
Some parts of our bodies can be more prone to not accepting metal than say other parts i.e around our lips and ears ect. Honestly if you like it go for it, everyone is different, its what makes us unique. My personal recommendation.
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Oct 02 2016, 01:20 AM
Thanks admin xD @Underworld - great lol you picked 2 out of 3 piercings I hate lmao. I think eyebrow piercings look disgusting and wouldn't suit me, and nose I just don't tihnk it would work properly with my body. but I've alwaysfelt like I'm the only person in the entire world withouot it lol thanks for the opinions gusy :)
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Oct 04 2016, 12:34 PM
I'm not a piercings person, but if that's what you want, go for it! Just make sure to keep that area clean. I've heard some bad infection stories.
BellaMairinger
Oct 31 2021, 01:28 PM

There is a time and place for everything, but what about when it comes to your fashion? Emo Fashion has been around since the 1980s. From punk rock to bubblegum pop, this style of clothing has evolved with the times. The clothes we wear express who we are and how we feel. There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself through clothes! If you are looking for the best quality makeup products so you can click here.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More