Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cause we are the only ones And we will get up And we are aware Cause we've been through it And we are the only ones And we will carry Each other on our own. Collapse, by Saosin

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
The Sexual Experiences Thread Oct 04 2016, 01:45 AM
Sorry admin if this is not allowed, delete it if it is. But what I wanted was for this to be a thread where we can share stories of our experiences, whether good or bad, unusual or comforting, straitlaced or hilarious, real or fantasy. Admin please let us know if we should keep this PG13 or if blunt language and descriptions are allowed.

Replies

Dementor
Oct 04 2016, 07:39 PM
welp here's a little backstory to why I've had my sexual experiences, i thought it would be better than nothing hah. well ive had sex and had it on a semi regular basis but i never really felt anything other than lust. it was more of a coping method i turned to sex and sexual things to try and keep me happy to try and fill the void. and because of that nature i have fucked over many a person but I'm improving (i hope) so uh yeah, my reasoning for my experiences
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Oct 05 2016, 07:36 AM
Had a friend with benefits so it was just lust, mixed with both of us wanting an actual relationship (found out after we broke things off to have proper relationships with other people) but neither of us had the guts to say anything. So every encounter was just awkward and messed up and half because we liked each other, half to just fill the void. There's more but I'm not going into details on a public forum
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Oct 05 2016, 05:05 PM
I'm fucking virgin.
Emo Pictures - wildchild_14
wildchild_14
Oct 07 2016, 01:50 PM
same here
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 07 2016, 07:23 PM
slippingsanity - I will keep an eye on what people post here but the topic is fine.
Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Oct 08 2016, 06:30 PM
I'm virgin, and Asexual at that. But I do watch Hentai every now and then, if that counts? Mainly Vanilla though.
Emo Pictures - slippingsanity
slippingsanity
Oct 14 2016, 04:35 AM
well last week I finally did it: finally had a hookup. In the past, all my consensual sexual encounters were with boyfriends (although one time it was more like a fwb thing, and one time I guess it could have been considered a hookup except I actually liked him and it just didn't work out) but yeah I met a guy through tinder and he paid for my dinner and we went back to his place idk I think he'd be nice to keep around but he lives an hour away ALSO I have a question I'm very confused about what is The Number? like, the perfect number of people to have sex with I know it varies I guess and does it really matter as long as you're not spreading diseases but when I searched it, apparently there was a poll and people said they'd like their potential partner to have had between 8 and 12 before settling down but I don't plan on settling down lol like I'm never going to get married so can I have like 50? I mean I'm at 10 now so if I waa gonna go with the search I did, I'd be done now D: and that's not gonna happen lmao should I ever count it? like who cares? I'm a feminist and shit so idk
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 14 2016, 10:20 PM
This sums it up "I know it varies I guess and does it really matter as long as you're not spreading diseases"
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 13 2017, 05:32 PM
I'm sexually attracted to music.
Nov 09 2017, 10:07 AM
you guys your hilarious

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More