Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I really like you, Are you going to help me again? Is there really something to gain? Without you, I would be lost somewhere, but where? You saved my life now I love you, I love you I Love You, by Candyde

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
XXL Clothes Oct 05 2016, 01:29 PM
Anyone know where to get any good XXL clothes? I know Evans is good, but it doesn't really do anything Emo or Gothic. (And when I say XXL, I mean British XXL for women.)

Replies

Hellfire_Angel
Oct 09 2016, 04:43 PM
I was about to suggest this site I found, goodgoth.com, but then I looked down at the prices and recoiled😥 They have plus size, so I could wear it, it just looks very expensive. Even though the sizes are... iffy, I like looking at Alibaba for certain things, like a black and red pencil dress I have, or my black dress/blouse. (It's mainly iffy because the clothes are made in China with Chinese measurements, and their measurements seem to tend to be smaller) Even though I wouldn't buy too many clothes with it, I do love the accessories I can find there. Like the chokers, necklaces, rings, bracelets, etc.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More