Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Who are you,to tell us who we are Who are you,you're a fiend, you're a liar, And I will summon the hands of a fighter,And you will know, who we are If Not,For Ourselves, by Woe, Is Me

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

HaiseSasaki
My own ''tragedy'' poetry page Oct 13 2016, 05:52 PM
Hi! I didn't know there was a place where other people did this too... I'll share one of my poems and my instagram page; hope you like them! ~Shilika's (and Arcai's) history (second part) Years ago I dreamed that -someday- I'd finally find you, years ago I said "I miss you", I spelled "I love you" without even knowing you and ~ now we're two broken people with two broken hearts and two broken souls trying to fix each other with two simple -but simply perfect- smiles that make our souls a little less dark and give our broken hearts a little break and make us a little more happy and give us that kind of peace that heals us inside. ~ ~ Now we're two broken people a little less broken and a little more blue with two broken hearts a little less beaten and a little more strong and two broken souls a little less blurred and a little more clear. there's an image too with this poem... I make the histories and my cousin make the drawings^^ https://www.instagram.com/tragedysmagic/

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More