Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You must've made some kind of mistake I asked for death, but instead I'm awake The devil told me No room for cheats I thought I sold my soul, but he kept the receipt Doomed, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Strung along Oct 19 2016, 09:47 PM
Go ahead and take my heart even if you'll just tear it apart. Go ahead, take my soul, waste my time and make that your goal Screw me over, with broken pieces, string me along act like I'm on some leashes Promise that, you'll never leave, then pretend like you never loved me. When you say no one cared remember that I'm still here. Say whatever, ask for space, then watch me when I'm turning to waste Who cares about what I think anyway, I really did try to stay. Give me a bunch of stupid reasons, leave me alone with my own messed up demons. Ignore me for a really long time, but never forget you were once mine.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 19 2016, 10:27 PM
<3 this
Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Oct 20 2016, 08:16 PM
Thanks Matt. I was super mad and so I wrote this. Feeling a little better now though so it's all good.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More