Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

is this the end, the end of the cold? has the day come, come to wipe us away? is there a day, where we turn to mold? where we sit, sit here & decay?... When the day leave you behinde, by Yuki Panda (assasinator)

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - myconcavethoughts
myconcavethoughts
FAKE PROFILE ALERT Oct 20 2016, 01:34 PM
https://www.soemo.co.uk/users/justasilly/ THIS PROFILE IS FAKE. THESE ARE NOT THIS USER'S PHOTOS. PLEASE REPORT AND BLOCK. THANK YOU! I have sent out private messages to a lot of users who are friends with this account warning them to stay safe, please spread this info until site admins remove him.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 21 2016, 07:08 PM
Thank you for alerting everyone!
myconcavethoughts
Oct 22 2016, 12:09 PM
That's okay, just wish the profile would get removed already! How come the process is taking so long?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 23 2016, 11:56 PM
Just waiting for their proof pic.
myconcavethoughts
Oct 25 2016, 03:32 PM
Well you're all gonna be waiting a while man!
myconcavethoughts
Nov 15 2016, 12:58 PM
Why is this account still not gone? I can send admins proof of who the real guy is to get this taken down.. whoever this is is being a creep to underage girls fgs. Get rid of them!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 19 2016, 07:51 PM
Please can you send proof and it will be removed. Also I have messaged the user again with a link to this forum topic.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2016, 10:48 PM
Account now removed. Ignored any messages received from admin, logs state never in the location given on profile and proven fake now.
Emo Pictures - January
January
Nov 25 2016, 11:53 PM
I was thinking of an idea to prevent this from happening more often. So let's say when a new user joins and in order for him to receive [Account Verified] status on his profile he has to submit an image privately to the admin with him/herself showing their face holding a sheet of paper that properly displays their username until the admin reviews they will receive that status on their profile next to their username. Just a suggestion because this is around in most websites now. I've already spotted numerous fakes in Site Models.
myconcavethoughts
Nov 26 2016, 10:58 AM
Thanks so much! I agree with January, that would be the best way to help prevent things like this from happening
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 26 2016, 01:36 PM
January - so many people just won't bother doing that though or I'd have enabled it from the start. If only things were simple...
Emo Pictures - January
January
Nov 26 2016, 02:24 PM
xXeMoRaCeRXx - :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More