Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hey, call the angels. This razorblade was meant for me. We Sleep Forever, by Aiden

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Southend Retail Store Selling alternative clothing, shoes, etc Oct 27 2016, 11:10 PM
I'm looking to open a Goth/Emo/Alternative shop in Southend, Essex and I am doing market research to see if there is a desire for one in a good location. What are you looking for in terms of stock? Would the High Street be a good location? What brands interest you? Would you prefer a store to browse vs online? Honest feedback would be great :)

Replies

Emo Pictures - PurpleFire
PurpleFire
Oct 28 2016, 08:57 AM
Given I'm Scottish, it'd be nice if there was an online store, maybe with information about the location and what is on offer. May be look up some brands? If you want inspiration, then there's Applejack in Edinburgh. It's a Goth/Emo/Alternative store. I've seen it and it's pretty good.
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Nov 01 2016, 06:26 PM
Test the market first by starting online which is far safer and of course if you get interest for a shop maybe go for it. I mostly look online first, then go to a shop. My buying habbit is 70/30 between store and online. Online present is a must.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More