Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

That's me in the corner That's me in the spotlight Losing my religion Trying to keep up with you And I don't know if I can do it Oh no, I've said too much I haven't said enough Losing My Religion, by R.E.M.

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Friends Nov 02 2016, 06:12 AM
Like watching a train wreck You can't look away But that doesn't bother me Because I want you to stay I don't care if I'm a sideshow attraction It's really nice to finally get some fucking attention Hello my friends come one come all It's really been way too long It's nice to finally see you again It's been 20 fucking years with intrusive thoughts inside my head So great that you finally decided to, check up on me So great that you finally decided to, check up on me Where were you Where have you been I've felt so alone Been trapped in my head For every single night I couldn't fall asleep in bed For every ignored cry for help This blood is on your fucking hands So when I off myself Don't act like you cared Because I know the truth You were never really there So for the last time look at me Say goodbye to misery Say hello to amnesty From all these things that have haunted me Say goodbye to a nervous wreck Who's always plagued with thoughts of death Don't worry about me at all Because all I'll be is a stain on the fucking wall Swallow the bullet Who knew death tasted so bittersweet Maybe now someone will pay attention to me Who knew the best way to find friends Is to put a bullet inside your head Everyone loves you when your dead But that's fucked up i can't be another sob story Another allegory for depression, anxiety For everyone who feels like me who only ever dreams of hanging from the ceiling So where are my friends Where's my help Where's the love and the kind words from the ones who care Past my self-loathing Past all of my guilt There's just a child throwing a tantrum That wants to know how to feel alright I just want to be happy I just want to be happy I just want to be happy Don't know how to be happy

Replies

emogirl200
Nov 07 2016, 12:09 PM
everybody just wants to be happy...I like it
Emo Pictures - someonelost
someonelost
Nov 07 2016, 03:28 PM
Beautiful
Emo Pictures - seth_scolex
seth_scolex
Nov 07 2016, 08:15 PM
man this is amazing! up until the ''Everyone loves you when your dead '' i could hear it in my head xD but im even more glad for the part that follows, shows how much you're grown anyway i am blown away :o
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Nov 08 2016, 03:37 AM
Thanks a lot man always love to hear positive feedback :)
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 09 2016, 08:57 PM
I really enjoyed this =]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More