Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If ignorance is bliss, Then eradicate my knowledge of my history Now meaningless, left on my own I looked for a long time, Crossed paths with your kind But some things are better left alone Shame Shame, by From First To Last

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - gingerjoo
gingerjoo
I miss you. Nov 11 2016, 07:05 PM
I miss you. I miss your smile, The kind that would light up a thousand black souls, The way you noticed my imperfections as perfections, How you always made me feel loved. I miss how we played games together, That cockiness I secretly loved, Your playful competitiveness, And all our little debates. How you treated me like a princess, You treated me like nobody ever has, I never told you that it was one of the best feelings, But now it's something I may never feel again. I loved how you stood out in a crowd, How everything you did gave me butterflies, You made me feel so special, But now that is just gone. All our chats together, They were the best I've ever had, I would never forget you or moments like these. Even when we stopped meeting in private, I still loved you, I miss your eternal affection, And your eyes that I could never grow sick of, I miss everything about you. I wish I had never decided to part ways, I regret everything I did, Because even five months later, I've grown to hate myself for the biggest mistake I've ever made. So much reminds me of you, Games, music, even small sounds, I just want to turn back time and change the permanent mess I've made. But you probably don't love me anymore, You've gotten over the pain, While I'm stuck standing here, Regretting the scars and pain I've made.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More