Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Like birds whose wings are broken, You live without direction. Perfect Weapon, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Samedifferance
Just want someone to talk to. Not suffering from anything, just feel alone Nov 20 2016, 02:58 PM
I'm a teenage girl. I feel kinda alone often but it's not terrible, I don't really belong anywhere. I have some friends but only one close one who I don't wanna bother with petty problems since she's suffering with stuff herself. I'm tired of being judged, being slightly fake and obnoxious. I want someone to talk to who's around my age and could be good friends with me (about 13-15), share interests, talk often and trust me, show me someone who will listen to whatever I say.

Replies

Emo Pictures - EmosGuideToLiving
EmosGuideToLiving
Nov 20 2016, 09:45 PM
If you want, you can talk to me
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Nov 22 2016, 07:23 AM
Hai
Emo Pictures - A_Hole_For_A_Heart
A_Hole_For_A_Heart
Jan 18 2019, 02:59 AM
Honestly...I feel the same way but you can talk to me anytime you want...
DarthJoking
Jan 23 2019, 11:36 AM
Same for me, but only want to talk to other adults... I hardly know anyone thanks to all my fucking issues. Main issues having aspergers syndrome, severe anxiety and severe depression. Only know a few people online and only 2 friends left in real life. Everyone alse in real life has abandoned me for years. Mostly my negativity from my deep depression and akwardness of having aspergers drives fake friends away.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 05:51 AM
I relate to this. My anxiety & depression hold me back from so much. I've just had shit luck for the past 3 fucking years & I'm somehow still here, so I know I'll be okay.
Emo Pictures - miseryisland
miseryisland
Jan 07 2020, 05:51 AM
I relate to this. My anxiety & depression hold me back from so much. I've just had shit luck for the past 3 fucking years & I'm somehow still here, so I know I'll be okay.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More