Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I never tried too hard to get you, Ever tried to fall to catch you, You'll never know who I really am, If I ever saw inside I let you, Live a lie and I'll forget you, You'll never know who I really am.. Who I Am, by Avion Roe

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Static Nov 30 2016, 07:24 AM
(One of the latest things I've wrote,check it out) Life in static Inertia holding me back Life in static I'm a spastic not ecstatic thoughts erratic I wanna be somebody else So to these intrusive thoughts I can say farewell I realize my existence is meaningless Existential dread is feeding this Mentality of self loathing So I'll write down this poetry of apathy A nihilist with death approaching I don't exist A schism in my mind Schrodingers boy I'm dead but alive I'm not fighting my depression It's become a constant obsession Life in static Life inert Life always Nothing but hurt Death in static Death inert Death the gate to another world Set me free So thanks for nothing thanks for nothing I never asked for help because it's never wanted I really wanna lay down in my coffin Can't find my happiness I think I've lost it I found the skeletons in my closet They remind me I'm not flawless I know I'm not perfect I know I'm not perfect Stop reminding me I'm not perfect I've tried my best but I know it was worthless Every day I'm haunted by my curses Spending every night alone and hurting Thanks for nothing My nightmares With faces all around All laughing at me Because I'm the clown I'm the butt of the joke in every regard So let's take it back to the start It all started when my father left Then the next one was a drunk Then my mother died The only one who showed me love Then I never made a friend Spent all my time alone And it's made me who I am Inside its left a hole I was dealt a bad hand and I can't catch a fucking break Never moving always inert Till the day I leave this earth Life in static Life inert Never moving until I leave this earth

Replies

Emo Pictures - LifelessxDeath
LifelessxDeath
Dec 02 2016, 02:16 AM
That's some really powerful stuff there. I liked how you can feel the emotion building up, keep writing, your really talented

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More