Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Show me what it's like To be the last one standing And teach me wrong from right And I'll show you what I can be And say it for me Say it to me And I'll leave this life behind me Say it if it's worth saving me Savin' me, by Nickelback

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

calvingoesrawwr
ahmen (my second poem) Dec 05 2016, 11:16 PM
so im sitting here trying just to be all i can but in the mirror i just see the hollow outline of a man im trying to push through to see a better day but when your stuck in a cycle its hard to find a way im a blank canvas searching for deeper colours of paint people come to me for help like im a fucking saint but they cant see the real me and neither can i so ill just remain here silently screaming inside i cut out the self harm but atleast that made me feel its not the scars on my wrist that im scared wont heal its the ones on the inside the ones made by grieve its like i died at 15 but my body just wont leave and im not a kid no more i am twenty years old thats five fucking years of just feeling cold which leads me to the question of when will this end im not asking for much just to be me again if theres a god up there im begging you please i just wanna wanna do whatever it is you planned for me i dont want a car, house or money tree just fill me with the power that i need to be me ahmen guys please let me know what you think i really appreciate it, and if you can please follow my tumblr @calvingoesrawwr (with two w's) or instagram @calvingoesrawr (with one w xD) anyways thankyou guys

Replies

metalX
Dec 06 2016, 07:27 PM
Well done. It's more than just good, cuz shows the pressure that many of us feel inside.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More