Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now you know the scene, your skin starts turning green Your eyes no longer seeing life's reality Push the needle in, face death's sickly grin Holes are in your skin, caused by deadly pin Hand Of Doom, by Black Sabbath

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
First Rap song I've wrote Dec 20 2016, 08:03 AM
First time ever to write a rap song,actually did this song over a beat,doesn't sound too bad but I can't post it here because of the format it's in,either way,check out the lyrics and tell me what you think. Killin every motherfucker in my way By the end of this they gon' know my name Stay away from me bitch I've gone insane From the shit I've seen on the astral plane Black XL shirt Listen to these words Fucking with me that's absurd Slaughtering down the herd I'm on that murder murder devil shit My Pagan ritual summoning Sulphuric plane I'm running it The Holy ones I'm burning them Evil walks amongst us and I know that cuz I'm here Taking up the blade and slit your mouth from ear to fucking ear Follower of the 666 Don't get me wrong no I ain't sick Pulling up the gun put it in your mouth pull the trigger and then I blow that shit Murdering just for the fun of it Down with the church I'm burning it From Vikernes I'm learning this Into the occult I'm the leader of the cult If you opposing me you can bet that your ass is gon' be fucking culled Hell on earth everywhere I go first I take your life then I take your soul Bullet in your brain down to hell you go Send another to the grave 6 feet below Got no regrets for the shit I've done Like I told you once I do this shit for fun So I take these bullets and load this gun Put it up to your head time to kill this cunt Pop pop put two bullets in your head Double tap your skull to make sure that you're dead Filling these motherfuckers up with lead Pop the 44. Paint this room fucking red Deadboy walking With this trash they talkin' SadBoy stalking Yeah there ain't no stopping I got all my problems Gonna try to solve em' I don't care what caused em' (I don't care what caused em') Rip rip tear you scared better be run away from me no sleep anxiety death my ecstasy oh please let me kill ya slowly my dreams to end a motherfucker with a smile that gleams

Replies

Emo Pictures - Glasgowedgeoverlord
Glasgowedgeoverlord
Dec 20 2016, 01:33 PM
Damn son get that shit posted some where I want to hear that sounds sick my dude!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 20 2016, 09:58 PM
Yep this is some good shit!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More