Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

He said that he would stay forever forever wasn't very long He said that he would take the high road He thought that I was always wrong Cause when he lied it meant he loved me And when he lied it meant he cared Rabiteen, by Jack off Jill

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Glasgowedgeoverlord
Glasgowedgeoverlord
Inside. (Short, free verse) Dec 20 2016, 01:31 PM
My body cant function knowing that we are both alone but we cant seem to find eachother, we are strangers. and i am lost to the empty void of broken hearts and broken thoughts, while you are lost in a limbo of broken eyes and broken words both our flames burn weaker dampend by the lights that once gave us hope. those lights now cast shadows who dance in the pits of the murky dark pointing, laughing, like witches in the night. You blind me out of love, we break our bones and leave eachother broken. But time only heals body not mind. And you inflict your burning hell raised blue fire upon my soul, your soul, my soul that you have claimed. I am yours but you are not mine. A slave. A slave to every hair that falls from your head, every cell that leaves your body, every shadow you cast. You blind me out of love. I love you. But you do not love me. For who am i but a ghost inside a cracked clay shell. To you I am not even real. But my love is real.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More