Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You won't leave me alone! Chisel my heart out of stone, I give in everytime. My Heroine, by Silverstein

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - JokerInAction
JokerInAction
What Am I? Jan 04 2017, 01:26 AM
Yeah, I do poetry a lot so I decided to post one of my poems here, hope you guys like it ;3 A cruel life stumbles upon my door step. I take it in like I had to many of my deepest sorrows. It felt painful, it felt cruel. The raw fire that had once burned in my soul goes out like a candle in the dark. The pain wasn't temporary, it was ever lasting. Now, only cold ashes sit in my once ignited heart. I wake up. It was just a dream. Reality sometimes does not differ from your nightmares. as they can haunt you. I had now changed. The days passed by, I had felt a sadness in my heart. As time flowed by, like a river, my look started to change, my skin got pale, my hair grew, Everything turned darker, my personality changed, I had stopped feeling emotion. What am I, what kind of monster had I become? had that nightmare been a reality? Everyone noticed it, I grew away from society, things continued to change until I was un recognizable, then everything went quiet. I now sit in a dark chamber. I look up, my sins are staring into my emotionless eyes. "It is time", they said. And the gates opened.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 04 2017, 09:13 AM
Yep I sure like this =]
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
Jan 14 2017, 03:49 PM
I am rather confused, is this a riddle or a poem?
Emo Pictures - JokerInAction
JokerInAction
Jan 14 2017, 06:12 PM
Poem. You should know that they don't have to rhyme to be poems.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More