Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Ma Cherie Time wont be enough To make you even fall in love with me Prefer the needle to me Want to hold you in my arms But you want nothing to do with me Ma Cherie Ma Cherie, by Palaye Royale

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EviRedButterfly
EviRedButterfly
The Nature of All Humans Jan 07 2017, 01:11 AM
Humans are gifted yet fragile constantly looking forward with naive smiles. Unaware, of their power. Gladly blind to what they do, what is true! Stealing resources disgraciously and with the bold thought “we must live tenaciously!” We’re blessed with intelligence. but use it for a material nonsense. I think that, we're, without doubt, dying out, as we cry out! For our loves, Seconds from self demise. The naive smiles, we die in disguise! …From the moment, that we are born, we are… destroying Earth! I cried all alone learning this truth! My tears, reflected, by my paling flesh, my youth! So I’ll scream! Until I am as I was in my dream, A bringer of new life! Someone please side with me in this change. I can’t do it alone, all will think we are deranged. But while they think what they will we’ll alter all that’s been said! Why do we ruin, thinking only of our own? We are the only race that dares to cast the first damning stone! Striving to live not as skins have chosen! Why do we exploit Earth, furthering corrosion? Like zombies? Please tell me. I’ll cry til I write up a new world! My ink runs dry, I, use my blood, clotted and curled! As I wake! I’ve earned exactly what I came to take, a new way to exist! † Inspired by; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-SQqppuGvc

Replies

Emo Pictures - Marusero
Marusero
Jan 07 2017, 10:35 PM
humans are no different than a plague, they take over a place consume all of its resources then move to another location, and the cycle continues. we care about nothing more than ourselves and theres no fix. once plagued theres no going back and 90% of the world has already been consumed by this self desire
EviRedButterfly
Jan 07 2017, 10:56 PM
Glad to see i'm not the only one who thinks that.
Emo Pictures - Marusero
Marusero
Jan 07 2017, 11:05 PM
the world is a messed up place, but not its as harsh as to isolate a single person. no ones alone
EviRedButterfly
Jan 07 2017, 11:07 PM
That's true, I suppose coping is possible.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More