Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Let the guitar scream like a fascist Sweat it out, shut your mouth free love on the streets but in the alley it ain't that cheap, now I Don't Care, by Fall Out Boy

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EviRedButterfly
EviRedButterfly
Eclipse | Tokyo Ghoul Inspired Jan 15 2017, 07:48 PM
Conflict and issues, soft ‘I miss you’s.’ Are spoken, here to me. Spoken, though I am seen. So what is it you mean? My broken body drags along with these, shattered bones and past souls. Am I pathetic enough? To earn your tears of love? My useless tongue, my tasteless, dry lips, and my skeletal hips. I only die where, dark waters fair, as this, fragile skin rips. Eclipse. The heart I had grows tight inside, torturing me with calm, denied, of feelings I doubt to exist. A lost identity confusing my constructed state, the shell I live in, cracks under the weight. Of the strength it took! To change my once kind face… I run, old friends chase. The mask I wear barely contains my insanity! Fall further in my room of selves, lose humanity! If I changed again? Could I still face the rain? The weakness I’d regain... The answers only leave questions, The questions imply misery. Abandoned joys and perceptions, reach out and coldly caress me. I can’t explain, I won’t explain, I can’t decide, which one it is. Still I cannot shake off all the pain! Eclipsed by all my selves! If ever you loved me, why speak to me so roughly? Say it again, no, please, no more. I can’t decide, what are friends for? The heart I had grows tight inside, torturing me with calm, denied, of emotions, now shallow and vain. A lost identity confusing my constructed state, the shell I live in, cracks under the weight. Of the strength it took! To change my once kind face… I run, old friends chase. The amity, I once expressed, is now forgotten. My sympathy, stolen from me, my soul gone rotten! If I change from this! I’ll succumb to weakness… The uncertainty’s ruthless! So please, just leave me! No please, don’t leave me! So please, just leave me! You can not leave me! Isolating myself to forget solelyness! Forcing my own tears, to bathe in their holiness! So please, forgive me! I don’t know who to be. Conflict, issues… soft “I miss you’s.” If I’m not who you thought… I’ll become all you’ve sought. †Specific Inspiration;

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 16 2017, 08:51 PM
Wow....
Emo Pictures - EviRedButterfly
EviRedButterfly
Jan 17 2017, 02:01 PM
I had a lot on my mind... i'm glad you liked it

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More