Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I don't like to be depressed but I always am, because I certainly know how to hold my feelings in part of a poem i wrote, by Me (S-U-I-C-I-D-A-L-SOUL)

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Hellfire_Angel
How'd you get to where you are? Feb 17 2017, 07:34 PM
I first started out as someone who only did what ze was told and never thought for zirself, I grew up homeschooled and I'm still never allowed to leave the house without someone else (even though we live in a peaceful neighborhood) and my mom hated socializing so we were never really around others much. My parents are also LGBT+phobic and dislike different spiritualities and stuff. But, I now recognize myself as a genderfluid, androsexual, otherkin (siren), who wants to study different religions, spirutalities, and practices such as witchcraft. Although I won't practice them. And all it took me to get here was reading a wattpad book months ago: Altramon Academy. After that I figured out the first thing about myself: my soul.

Replies

MajesticCats
Feb 19 2017, 10:31 PM
I grew up with a christian family and a twin brother. Parents divorced, Dad married an abusive slut. I stopped seeing them, and lived with my mom. The person I liked at school rejected me hard. I started getting really depressed and suicidal, then was hospitalized 4 times. They fixed my meds, and I switched schools. Doing better now. I'm atheist and bisexual. Wow, that felt good to get out.
LittleWitch
Mar 12 2018, 04:48 AM
My parents were openingly expressive of how accepting they were when I first came out to them. I struggled a lot with weight issues, to the point where I thought about making myself vomit multiple times. I was hospitalized for around one-two months for suicidal thoughts. They treated me for anxiety and depression, and helped me get back on track with helpful medication. My parents have been there all the way, even if we do have underlying differences between us.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More