Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

We all have our horrors And our demons to fight But how can I win when I'm paralyzed? They crawl up on my bed, Wrap their fingers round my throat Is this what I get for The choices that I made? dont go, by Bring Me The Horizon

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Lord_Of_Woe
Saviour - Forget Me Feb 20 2017, 06:12 AM
Take me to incredible places Where I can be faceless I want to regret everything I do I want to neglect everyone but you Teach me to care less Teach me I'm careless Now that you've met me Don't you forget me Don't you forget me Now that you know me Do you regret me? Do you regret me? Don't you forget me Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care You should forget about me Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care You should forget about me You keep pretending like it doesn't affect you Take my mind away from these places Leaving no traces of me I want to resent everything I do I want to replace everyone but you Tell me to careless I want to be careless Now that you've met me Don't you forget me Don't you forget me Now that you know me Do you regret me? Do you regret me? Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care You should forget about me Maybe I don't, maybe I don't care Enough about today Enough about this world Enough about myself Make me more like you Make me less like me

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 20 2017, 10:57 AM
Yep this is GOOD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More