Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I won't let you be the death of me, no I refuse to let you bring me down. I won't let you make me out to be, the one who's in the wrong and I've lost my mind before. But now I'm back, and I'm better than ever. The Death Of Me, by Asking Alexandria

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Lord_Of_Woe
The Defiled - As I Drown Feb 24 2017, 03:58 AM
This song is so underrated. Fear has quickened the heartbeat But we're friends wanting more Who would ever believe You've replenished the need We're still begging at your door This is your cue to go Yeah you should know What this means to me You've been dragging this out Now, for way too long It's time to cage or set me free And I have tried my hardest And you have beat me down 'Cause it's the same old situation Pouring, water as I drown And I have tried my hardest And you have beat me down Stepping over the threshold To usher in new times We've been running on vapours But that won't make us Change our crooked lives 'Cause no we're moving on We're way too strong We will wring you dry You've been dragging this out Now for way too long It's time to say goodbye And I have tried my hardest And you have beat me down 'Cause it's the same old situation Pouring, water as I drown And I have tried my hardest And you have beat me down Walking against wind-driven rain Tangled in a blanket of your lies You're fucking killing me And I have tried my hardest And you have beat me down 'Cause it's the same old situation Pouring, water as I drown And I have tried my hardest And you have beat me down

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
Feb 24 2017, 08:59 PM
Perfect gym music for me right now! XD Thanks for introducing me.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 24 2017, 11:55 PM
Seen these live. Surprised you hadn't heard of them Bex =P
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 25 2017, 12:25 AM
I'm so out of touch with music these days :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 25 2017, 11:26 AM
I'll educate you xD
LipsOfDeceit
Feb 25 2017, 10:49 PM
Need an education for at least the last 3 years please :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 26 2017, 12:37 PM
Not sure if I can put up with you for that long haha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More