Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Maybe if I kill myself you'll know I'm sincere. I'll shave my blue hair Burn the rest of two dares Drop from 'parks Like fuck it, who cares? TANTRUM, by Waterparks

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Lord_Of_Woe
Lower Than Atlantis - Deadliest Catch Mar 17 2017, 07:53 AM
I'm getting nostalgia from this song, I can't believe I forgot about it for so long. Ahoy there! All aboard! This relationship is leaving shore. Anchors aweigh as I set sail, Through choppy seas, rain storms and gales. The sun is rising on the horizon, As I climb the mast, my heart's capsizing From the crow's nest, where the view is best I can see she's swimming miles from where I'm casting nets. I know, I know they say there's plenty more fish in the sea But that girl was the best catch in 50,000 leagues. I know, I know they say there's plenty more fish in the sea But that girl was the best catch in 50,000 leagues. She's the one that got away! Electric eels couldn't express what I feel This vessel, she sunk 'cause I was drunk at the wheel From port to starboard, man the lifeboats She was taking in water, couldn't keep her afloat. Apparently no man's an island, But I'm deserted and hurting, I'm suffering in silence We rocked the boat when we skull and cross boned. Should have listened to my first mate, now I'm all alone. I know, I know they say there's plenty more fish in the sea But that girl was the best catch in 50,000 leagues. I know, I know they say there's plenty more fish in the sea But that girl was the best catch in 50,000 leagues. She's the one that got away! I know, I know they say there's plenty more fish in the sea But that girl was the best catch in 50,000 leagues. I know, I know they say there's plenty more fish in the sea But that girl was the best catch in 50,000 leagues. She's the one that got away!

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 17 2017, 10:44 PM
Wow yea I remember this beauty =]

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More