Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now is the time, now is the hour To take back my heart, To take back my power, This is the moment, To break your spell Bewitched, by Blood on The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

xXCREEPYPASTA-LOVEXx
pls help Mar 20 2017, 10:01 PM
How do I tell my mom that I not a little girl anymore? I'm transgender and about to start T. She has not seen me since I was 4 and she flipped out when she found out I was bisexual. I need help

Replies

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
Mar 21 2017, 06:25 PM
Honestly, there's lots of ways to do it, but there are no right ways. If you feel unsafe then don't come out to her. It's not her business anyway, especially if you don't see her
LipsOfDeceit
Mar 21 2017, 08:22 PM
Sometimes people take a while to come around to these big changes... sometimes the need extra explanations because they don't understand or just need extra time to process it. It's important to try and talk it through if you want to help her understand better. But I would suggest trying to talk it through or give her more time to understand.
Emo Pictures - Emotaku40
Emotaku40
May 13 2018, 02:32 AM
Just tell her to literally look up information about your case, there's a lot of it that will probably open her mind more.
Emo Pictures - holy
holy
May 15 2018, 03:28 AM
It's none of her business. If she hasn't had involvement in your life since you were four, she is not entitled to an opinion about your life and what you do with it - the reason for lack of involvement is irrelevant. You don't have to justify or explain anything to anyone.
LittleWitch
Jul 08 2018, 03:06 AM
If your mother truly wants a relationship with you then honestly, she has to realize that she has been absent for a course of your life. So she doesn’t exactly know the whole you. So she has to take time and learn from you.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More