Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'm alright I'm just a little too sick to admit it Not Even Sorry, by Johnnie Guilbert

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - hiding_in_the_dark
hiding_in_the_dark
The Gay Agenda Mar 21 2017, 11:28 PM
Hello there I'll Be fast I don't want to make this poem last for too long anyway, it will be fine I'm writing down the agenda to pass the time See I've seen quotes and stories and heard about the gay agenda through a bird called social media and I'd like to tell all of the things on this list to make it real My gay agenda is pretty small just turn everyone gay is all just kidding in fact, i could care less about what your sexuality is miss My agenda is to find a boyfriend who loves me for me and not because of a trend I want to marry him because I love him so and have a gay little family all on our own Being trans is part of the equation I'm not gay enough for people who have this realization If I say I'm gay I like men But if i'm trans well it's just a trend Because girls like boys and so do I but since i was born as a female it's all just a lie to be some kind of trend, which is another thing on my list I prefer not to be ignored and thrown in a ditch See my second check on my agenda is to live past 30 because of these statistics I'll sound quite nerdy see my life span statistic is 30 years old because by then I should've been murdered or cold I should be dead by my own hand or out on the streets I would just be wanting something to eat because my "agenda" hurt your kid by minding my own buisness I popped some kind of lid The third piece of agenda is to live a nice life and have no regrets if I had the choice to do it twice I want to be considered normal and loved for me I don't want my agenda to hang me from a tree See my agenda isn't to hurt you, your child, or your dog My agenda is to survive through this life covered in fog

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More