Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What if im broken? What if i cannot win this fight? Would you believe me? or just leave me here to die.. And honestly its hard to see the future thats in store for me. Im broken. Second guessing's always keeping me alive.. Second Guessing, by Get scared

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

if i have this hairstyle , do i still look like an emo ? (and yeah i put eyeliner) May 07 2017, 10:57 AM

Replies

LipsOfDeceit
May 07 2017, 04:03 PM
Get whatever hairstyle makes you feel good!
May 07 2017, 05:16 PM
got it. thanks :)
Emo Pictures - Erebus
Erebus
May 07 2017, 05:24 PM
I think you'd just be Booker DeWitt. He's still badass though, so whether or not you'd look emo or not with the cut is kind of a moot point.
Emo Pictures - MaximusStephonovich
MaximusStephonovich
May 07 2017, 07:02 PM
Most EU has that hair style, I am sure you will fit in just fine. Just makes sure you wear more feminine cloths. You know, skinny pants, tight shirts, tight coats, eyeliner. Oh and LOTS AND LOTS of whining.
Lord_Of_Woe
May 08 2017, 04:29 AM
"Skinny shirts, tight shirts and tight coats" That sounds more like a fuccboi.
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 17 2017, 03:23 PM
EMO is more of a state of mind than anything the eyeliner black nail polish and epic hair is more of an expression and a way we feel comfortable. That's my two cents anyways.
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 09:41 PM
Ah I don't bother with eyeliner, and black nail polish isn't my taste. Then again I can be a really lazy person sometimes and just put a beanie on when I can't be bothered to straighten and comb my hair. If I'm going out somewhere special I usually make the effort though...

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More