Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

and i take me life tonight coz i have the right to die how i wanna and leave how i arrived... so alive Brompton Cocktail, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

xxemoxx0
Hey what kinda pants do u where tight May 12 2017, 02:48 AM
Is volcom good I need a new tight pair of pants that are tight and I don't know what to buy and where do u guys or girls buy your clothes at what store

Replies

Emo Pictures - fallentoashes
fallentoashes
May 16 2017, 07:11 PM
I hear Volcom is very good but kind of expensive. Your profile says you live in the US so I'm going to suggest the obvious one for tight pants and clothes- Hot Topic. You can also find some nice tight pants and clothes at thrift stores and Platos Closet. Platos Closet is nice because it's all used but name brand stuff. I've never tried jeans from H&M before but they're cheap and you can get them in skinny and super skinny. I get some of my clothes from Hot Topic, Hollister, thrift stores, and online stores.
Mimikins
May 20 2017, 06:48 PM
Don't wear tight pants. Your junk will fall off, run away and come back 5 years later ringleader of a circus.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 21 2017, 10:25 PM
I never wear tights jeans/pants =D
StellarSkater
May 30 2017, 06:06 PM
Gloria Vanderbuilt are very comfortable not alone spandex .. Makes skateboarding a lot more easier to the fact of trying to hop high to heaven and catch a nice breath.
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 09 2017, 06:29 AM
AKADEMIKS brand of jeans are heaven. <3 RUDE as well.
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 09:50 PM
Topman skinny stretch or Primark skinny stretch. Spray on skinny jeans are fucking uncomfortably skin tight and only good if your very skinny with twig thin legs. I sometimes wear Topman or Primark slim fit jeans if I have to look more formal/smart.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More