Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

In the end,as my soul is laid to rest, what is left of my body ? Or am i just a shell ? In the end, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Skyhunter
Disfigured May 17 2017, 04:34 AM
Repulsion of beauty drove me to hunt A frenzy of self hate possessing me Violated their bodies, stripped of their pride Tortured and twisted until they have died Hatred inside is all I would find I despise what I see in the mirror Sadistic hateful scum I kill them but it's myself I hate Now I'll do myself too A straight razor will reshape my face First my ears then my nose Blood is gushing continue to carve Erase the face I hate Now I'm hacking at my chest A frenzy of self hate possessed me Controls my actions, controls my thoughts As I scrape away at my skin I fill my tub, with alcohol I plunge into the burning pool The pain intense, my whole body Is drenched in scalding liquid Despite my pain I am able To grab a lighter on the counter The flint ignites, the flames erupt I'm consumed in the inferno Cauterize, my skin is charred Regenerate, more loathsome than before I despise what I see in the mirror Sadistic hateful scum The abomination before my eyes A reflection of me I see an image of disfigured evil I've skinned myself alive Dripping with blood and blistered by fire The face I hate erased

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
May 18 2017, 07:11 PM
This is brilliant!
Emo Pictures - Devi
Devi
May 31 2017, 03:15 AM
wow, this is so sad, but so honest. i love it!
Emo Pictures - -_-x
-_-x
Jun 09 2017, 05:25 AM
This is thoroughly deep, and I enjoy this poem. You are meant to be a poet.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More