Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Leave me out with the waste This is not what I do It is wrong kind a place To be cheating on you... <3* 9 crimes, by Damien Rice

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Murdered for Being Different Jun 19 2017, 09:25 PM
"20 year-old Sophie Lancaster was kicked to death by a gang of kids she didn't know, and her boyfriend Robert was beaten into a coma - simply because they were dressed as Goths" -Now there is an hour programme based on this. Check it out on BBC iPlayer: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p0559fd8/murdered-for-being-different

Replies

Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 19 2017, 11:55 PM
Being bullied beaten and killed has always been an issue for those of us who are different. It makes us hate or doubt who we are and has a serious affect on our psyche. We are then shunned by society yet again when we find a group of peopple who relate. I remember articles from when I first felt comfortable (I was introduced to Emo) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-566481/Why-child-safe-sinister-cult-emo.html It was articles like these that made things for us and others who were different even worse just because we didn't fit into societies rules yet again
Emo Pictures - RY
RY
Jun 20 2017, 03:45 AM
Luckily for me, people barely even know what emo and goth even is in my country.
LipsOfDeceit
Jun 22 2017, 04:37 PM
Really is sad that people struggle to accept those who are different... :(
Emo Pictures - Despair
Despair
Jun 22 2017, 05:17 PM
Especially when the people who are different are usually the best... sometimes
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Jun 22 2017, 11:17 PM
I don't get any physical abuse, more ofter it's verbal abuse from passing cars most of the time, just happened to me this Wednesday and it is always neds, they really are dum as fuck. Sure I'm not alone here in this matter, poor areas are worse for this.
Emo Pictures - Princess_Blue
Princess_Blue
Jun 24 2017, 03:39 PM
All these years in school I had been hiding who I really am to avoid being bullied and it felt like i had been living two different lives. Now it feels so much better to just be myself wherever I am.
DND
Jun 30 2017, 03:52 PM
Killing, in all forms, is disgusting. No matter when what or how imo. This might sound radical, but such people shouldn't be allowed in society. A lifetime in areas like Syberia should make people think it over. This is utterly disgusting. I hope the girls soul rests in heaven, if such place exist.
AzazelSweetcore
Jun 30 2017, 06:00 PM
This reminds me of the Emo killings in Iraq back in 2012. May she rest in peace, this is truly sad. May everybody who was unjustly murdered or assaulted for being different be at peace. The brutality that humans show to other humans is abhorrent. When will we ever get over such pointless prejudice? It's stuff like this that makes me teeter on the edge of losing faith in humanity.
metalX
Jul 03 2017, 10:37 PM
I think it's simple. The most of the prisoners will be dangerous people forever. So the police must make them a test n if they do not pass they must be killed. Less dangerous people, better society. I don't think I'm wrong. Just write your comments.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Jul 04 2017, 04:53 AM
Everyone deserve to live a life whatever they like, killing people is the worst and biggest sin in every country law and religion. i don't feel they got killed for being goth. Even government hide postmortem report so don't believe it.
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 08:29 PM
I have had bullying and harassment for the way I looked in the past. Not physical violence anymore, but I did where I used to live in a rough part of london,uk. Since moving to a worcester,uk which seems to be a nicer area. I still get the very occassional rude comment from rude passers by but that's just life I guess. Mostly if my fringe gets in the way my face/eyes, yes I will get rude comments sometimes.
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 08:31 PM
Neds? You mean chavs? Chavs and street gangs are the problem in rough areas. The latter only in big cities.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More