Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Sickened in the sun You dare tell me you love me But you held me down and screamed you wanted me to die Honey you know, you know I'd never hurt you that way You're just so pretty in your pain :) The Last Song I'm Wasting On You, by Evanescence

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
This Site Dead?? Jul 12 2017, 06:44 AM
This website seems really quiet and not very active. I don't know if i come online at wrong times of the day or what, but it seems like everytime i come on there is only 2 other people online. Even the emo chat rooms are dead with nobody in them when i am online. Supposedly thousands of users on this website and when i am online only 2 people are around, yet any other website like facebook has billions of people online 24 hours a day no matter what time of day it is there is always someone online. We need new users here as most profiles i checked out say they have not logged in for 4 or more years or a very long time. That being said lets do a head count here. Anyone that is still active on this website reply to this post. As long as you stay active within a couple month time frame. Anything longer than a year is not very active. So say anything whatever you want as long as you reply to this post i will know you are active so i finally find some people to chat with or something because this website is so quiet now.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 12 2017, 07:44 AM
ehh the chat is kinda dead at certain times but the forums and i think private messages and profile commenting is high in activity :P but yeh well make it less quiter then :D !
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 12 2017, 10:51 AM
I'm here :p
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 12 2017, 11:55 AM
^ u r not always thou :D but ur mr bossman / busy man soo thats understandable! :)
Emo Pictures - Underworld
Underworld
Jul 12 2017, 09:48 PM
I think we can agree it is quieter on the forum then say a few years ago, tho I wasn't around here at the time. Some of the tissues have been touched on above but also social media available then say a few years back will hurt, people spending time playing online gaming and emo falling out of trend ? If you don't change with time what will happen ?
_MusicalCupCake_
Jul 13 2017, 03:07 PM
I tend to come on every few days or so but not everyday. The Chat isn't as active as it used to be. But as it was mentioned before, private messages is still very active. So if you want to chat with someone, hit them up on pm, they'll get an email notification and may even reply eventually.
AzazelSweetcore
Jul 13 2017, 11:24 PM
I try to stay somewhat active. I'm on about... at least every day or every other day unless something crazy happens irl which is rare but possible.
Emo Pictures - UnknownxOne
UnknownxOne
Jul 14 2017, 09:01 AM
I have private messaged alot of people. Out of all of them only 2 answered back the others say they have not been on in years. I have come on every couple of days and it still seems as quiet as ever. But as mr bossman above has told me in a private message he is creating a new website so hopefully it will be alot more busier when he is done his project
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 18 2017, 10:28 PM
_MusicalCupCake_ didn't realise you'd been a member for so long :) UnknownxOne yep hopefully!
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 19 2017, 06:24 AM
OI!!! only i can call Matt mr.bossman :P haha! anyways i think as i said before that the forums and pm:s r the most active thing on the site and what? i didnt know a new website is in motion! :P good if thats the case and yeh do it in ur own time Matt! :) i know how busy work r for u! :) i think the site looks great atm thou! :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 19 2017, 10:08 PM
Thank you Karin for being here so long and an awesome person =]
anxiouskittn
Jul 23 2017, 09:36 AM
I'm pretty active here, and i honestly kinda like the slight silence of the site. it has a quiet but still somewhat active charm to it. like being in a place where it's just loud enough for it to be comfortable, but not so loud that it's overwhelming. anyway yea add me if u want, i usually check here every day or every 2 days.
cupidstunt
Aug 11 2017, 09:12 PM
Although I'm fairly new, I have also noticed this site isn't heavily active either. I come on in my spare time when I'm not seeing friends, shopping or gaming,etc...
_MusicalCupCake_
Aug 12 2017, 07:10 AM
xXeMoRaCeRXx yupp~ its been a while haha, although I will admit I was AWOL for about 2 years. Got a random message that reminded me of this place about 5/6 months ago~ its actually really nice to be back ^__^ Even tho this site is quiet, it's still great. Hopefully it will still be up and running even with the new site in action :P
MrLonely
Aug 13 2017, 05:00 AM
Hey -.- i visit on here everyday.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 14 2017, 09:22 PM
_MusicalCupCake_ great to have you back and the new site will replace this one, but include all the existing data.
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 19 2017, 06:22 AM
@matt: naaw cheers ur an ace person too and My fav uk Malé friend :) when i can afford travelling to the uk then ur the first person i Will visit! :) x
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 20 2017, 10:06 PM
^I can't wait :) So glad we are still in touch with each other.
Emo Pictures - RebelAngst
RebelAngst
Oct 27 2017, 09:20 AM
I just joined, I'm quite sad that this website isn't active anymore.
Emo Pictures - xxFrozensoulxx
xxFrozensoulxx
Nov 03 2017, 12:26 AM
Yeah it really is unfortunate. I wish this site was active again
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 03 2017, 08:30 PM
It's still active and I will do my best to make it more popular! Spread the word as well!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More