Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The photo represents my feelings, Blurred and out of focus. I only use Comic Sans MS, because it's relatable. YOLO My Life, by Me

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

AzazelSweetcore
How Many 80s/90s Emo Fans? Aug 08 2017, 02:56 AM
I love Emo music in all of it's forms. I definitely adore Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, the big names. You know. Not to mention Senses Fail, Silverstein, and Hawthorne Heights. But I was wondering how many people on here like the really "old stuff." What I'm talking about is the Indie Emo bands like Christie Front Drive, The Get Up Kids, and American Football, or Emotive Hardcore Punks bands like Pageninetynine, Rites Of Spring, or I Hate Myself? I like meeting people with varying music tastes because my interests are eclectic and I'm bound to find a way to click with someone whether it's over Industrial Rock, Alternative Hip Hop, or Norwegian Black Metal, but it makes me happy to know that I'm maybe not the only person who still listens to a little bit of Sunny Day Real Estate. Any other dinosaurs out there?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Aug 08 2017, 05:00 AM
I used to be obsessed with The Get Up Kids,still jam Saves The Day sometimes if that counts, same with Between the Trees. A little of my Emo taste is that era of Emo and a lot of the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,The Used,etc etc era. Also down with shit like Aiden,Emery, and Funeral For A Friend.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 08 2017, 10:55 AM
Whilst making this site I got into lots of old "emo" bands like Rites of Spring, Moss Icon, Saetia, Swing Kids..
InsanityMatrix
Aug 08 2017, 06:58 PM
Right here man. I listen to Sunny Day Real Estate, Get Up Kids, Pageninetynine, I Hate Myself, Texas Is The Reason, Elliott, Knapsack, Native Nod, Orchid, I could go on honestly.
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 09 2017, 06:48 PM
Yeah I love some older bands! I deffo have a broad music taste too, I'm really into most stuff when it comes to "alternative" music!

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More