Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Hiding under the blanket behind the chair, theres something which screams...this seems..so unfair. Nicotine and alcohol saved my life, by Deaf Havana

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

xXCREEPYPASTA-LOVEXx
Advice for making friends Aug 09 2017, 06:32 AM
Does anyone have any suggestions on making new friends? I'm deaf but find it easy to communicate with people of the hearing community.

Replies

WayOfLife
Aug 10 2017, 01:08 AM
Talking would be a option.
LittleWitch
Feb 23 2018, 02:49 AM
Just putting yourself out there honestly. Make yourself avaliable for people to talk to you ^^ whether that’s online or in person.
Frostbite
Apr 30 2018, 03:01 AM
Honestly, I think you should evaluate the reason why you want to make friends. Often, we want friends because we're lonely and we have this ideal vision of what having friends would be like but what we come to realize the abundance of friends could actually render us a lot lonelier. So I dont think, your aim should be making friends, but building relationships with significant people who'll be more than just friends in your life; who'll actually benefit you. And ofcourse, there's the talking to people and putting yourself out there bit, but then also know friendship isn't the kind of thing you force. It happens its own way, at it's own time, one way or another. -|Frostbite|
Emo Pictures - Emotaku40
Emotaku40
May 16 2018, 12:22 PM
Making friends in your position is not impossible, but it sounds and I'm sure it's hard. I suggest that if you have any talent,you show off like an attention freak, 'cause that will surely attract people towards you and you'll find people wanting to know more about you. BUT, if you lack talent, my second option is to make a blog, though I don't know much about blogs, but I'm sure there a more people that can identify with you, so find somewhere to share what's happening to you. Then you may tell people about your blog so they know how you feel. But if all fails, you can talk to me and I'll be the most happy to share with you (if you want to :v

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More